[Coral-List] [EPIMAR] Survey of Interest in EPIgenetics in MARine biology congress - EPIMAR 2022

jvidaldu Jeremie.Vidal.Dupiol at ifremer.fr
Wed Jan 12 08:46:13 UTC 2022

Dear Coral lister,

please find below a survey of interest about the next EPIgenetic in
MARine biology symposium. This 2th EPIMAR will take place over 3 full
days from the 11th-14th October 2022 in Woods Hole, MA, USA.

All the best

the organization commitee

Dear Researchers,

We are writing to you to survey your interest in participating in the
2nd EPIgenetics in MARine biology congress (EPIMAR) covering the latest
findings across marine and aquatic epigenetics.

EPIMAR 2022 aims at gathering scientists around marine and aquatic
epigenetics, which has recently gained an increasing interest within the
scientific community. This second edition of EPIMAR will explore
cutting-edge aspects of epigenetics in marine and aquatic biology.
Topics broadly include, but are not limited to: ecological epigenetics,
developmental epigenetics, epigenetic and evolutionary biology,
epigenetics in aquaculture and restoration, and epigenetic-genetic
interactions. Both experimental and theoretical approaches are welcome.

Our goal is an in person congress over 3 full days from the 11th-14th
October 2022 in Woods Hole, MA, USA. To assist with planning the
scientific program, we have generated this survey.

Survey Link - https://forms.gle/xXnRir5xpX29EHTD7

Please respond to the survey questions by January 25th 2022 to indicate
your interest. Thank you!

Best wishes,

The Organizing Committee
 Putnam H, Fellous A, Eirin-Lopez J, Roberts S, Cosseau C, Wong J,
Vidal-Dupiol J, Riviere G, Matz M, Piferrer F, D'Aniello E, Procaccini
G, Venkataraman Y

Contact hputnam at uri.edu with additional questions