[Coral-List] Genetically Modified Coral - Survey

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 23:36:07 UTC 2022

Deanna
Trying to help here and also help others in the forum who might want to answer your survey.

Could you provide more context about this project?

Specifically:
What are the aims of the project,
What is the knowledge gap the project is targeting
How will the answers be used?
The first question in the survey:  "Do you believe..." makes me wonder whether this is a scientific project, or something else.

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Science Blog: https://grouperluna.com/