[Coral-List] Latest Issue of Reef Encounter available to download

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:41:22 UTC 2022

Dear Coral-Listers,

This is to let everyone know that the latest issue of REEF ENCOUNTER
(#50) is now available to download without cost from the International
Coral Reef Society website at
http://coralreefs.org/society-publications/reef-encounter/.

This is the issue that was circulated directly to ICRS members in early
December. The issue focuses on ICRS's efforts and experience at COP26 in
Glasgow. We think it's our best issue yet and will interest many
non-members.

That apart, the issue contains information about future and past
conferences, an article by Alan White based on his conservation work in
Indonesia, several short communications (on Sponge Disease, on the
Phoenix Effect in corals, and on Sclerobionts), two nice book reviews,
and tributes to three much respected long-term members who we have lost
in recent months: Daphne Fautin, Walter Jaap and Jeremy Woodley.

Please enjoy!

Rupert Ormond, editor REEF ENCOUNTER