[Coral-List] Attention ICRS 2022 attendees

Nicola Kriefall thenicolakriefall at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 12:57:15 UTC 2022

The ICRS student & early career chapter (SECC) is excited to announce a webpage featuring some of the excellent student talks & posters that you can see at ICRS (in person or virtual):
https://www.coralreefstudents.org/conference

Thanks to those that responded to our call :). We’re excited to see your research!

Also please note we will be hosting an in person AND virtual, informal meet & greet to network with our student & early career researchers on July 7th, 11-12:30 Bremen time, more info here:
https://www.coralreefstudents.org/conference/event-one-3rcfx

All the best,
Nicola Kriefall & Jenny Mallon
ICRS SECC steering committee