[Coral-List] PhD position at CRIOBE (French Polynesia) and University Laval (Canada)

Caroline Dubé caroline.dube.qc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:47:21 UTC 2022

Dear coral listers,

We are recruiting a PhD student to conduct research in Marine Biology and
Coral Holobiont Adaptation. Our research relies on coral genomics and field
ecology to better understand the influence of environmental changes on
ecological and evolutionary processes through the interaction of coral host
genetics and associated microbial communities. The successful candidate
will use omics-based approaches to explore the molecular and physiological
in situ surveys and manipulative experiments.

Employment as PhD fellow is full time for three years and will take place
at the CRIOBE lab in Moorea (French Polynesia) and the IBIS lab at the
University Laval (Québec, Canada).

Closing date: August 15, 2022
Successful applicants will be interviewed by the end of August
Preferred start date: November 1, 2022 (flexible)
Full advertisement available here:
https://www.reefscapegenomics.com/assets/caroline_advertisement.pdf

If interested please contact Caroline Dubé: caroline.dube.qc at gmail.com

--
*Caroline E. Dubé, PhD*
NSERC Post-doctoral Fellow

University Laval

Pavillon Charles-Eugène-Marchand, 1030 Avenue de la Médecine, G1V 0A6 Québec

Website: http://www.ibis.ulaval.ca/

California Academy of Sciences
55 Music Concourse Drive, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118