[Coral-List] fire coral is a survivor in the Caribbean

Bill Allison allison.billiam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:06:29 UTC 2022

Millepora is not doing well in the Maldives where it pretty much
disappeared in 1998.
e.g., Morri, C., C. N. Bianchi, et al. (2017). "Global climate change and
regional biotic responses: two hydrozoan tales." Marine Biology Research
13(5): 573-586.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 1:56 PM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <