[Coral-List] Join the Symbiodiniaceae Collaborative Community!

sarah davies daviessw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:29:48 UTC 2022

Hi Symbiodiniaceae enthusiasts!

It was lovely catching up with many of you at ICRS last week. For those who
were not able to make it to our workshop, “How can we develop new tools and
best practices to accurately delimit Symbiodiniaceae diversity in reef
research?”, we invite you to join a live Google Doc, entitled
“Symbiodiniaceae Collaborative Community”, that aims to better connect
members of our community and make it more inclusive and collaborative.
Please be sure to update your contact information and keywords so that
people in the community might contact you for collaborative opportunities.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ctNfrLWXzDbOVdMBnLKazvBgYX7N00ukKbnR_SoTv_g/edit#gid=0

Everyone who has signed up by July 31, 2022 will be invited to a Slack
Workspace where you can ask questions, share opportunities, or showcase
your research on different channels. The Google Doc will remain live, so
folks can continue to sign up (and be added to the Slack channel) after
July 31st as well.

Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers

Sarah Davies
Adrienne Correa
John Parkinson