[Coral-List] SCTLD has reached Bonaire

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Fri Jul 29 19:51:41 UTC 2022

The reference to Ballest Water comes from Wikipedia reference #6.

   1.  Dahlgren, Craig; Pizarro, Valeria; Sherman, Krista; Greene, William;
   Oliver, Joseph (2021). "Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Stony Coral
   Tissue Loss Disease Outbreaks in The Bahamas"
   <https://doi.org/10.3389%2Ffmars.2021.682114>. *Frontiers in Marine