[Coral-List] SCTLD has reached Bonaire

Alina Szmant alina at cisme-instruments.com
Fri Jul 29 21:16:32 UTC 2022

Thanks Todd. Given the title of the report it doesn't suggest that ballast water has been directly linked to any specific disease, especially since as far as I know, the pathogen causing SCTLD hasn't been identified. I will try to scan it when I get a chance.

Dr. Alina M. Szmant,  CEO
CISME Instruments LLC