[Coral-List] Coral Restoration Workshop at Mote Marine Laboratory following Reef Futures

Erinn Muller emuller at mote.org
Mon Jun 6 19:03:21 UTC 2022

Dear Coral-List members,

Mote Marine Laboratory will be hosting an in-person immersive Coral
Restoration Workshop the week after the Reef Futures Conference from
October 2 - 7, 2022 at our Elizabeth Moore International Center for
Coral Reef Research and Restoration on Summerland Key, Florida. Immerse
yourself in an intensive workshop exploring in-situ and ex-situ coral
restoration practices including nursery design and development, asexual
and sexual propagation techniques, resiliency and stress testing,
monitoring and data collection, integrating herbivorous grazers, and
more. Staff scientists and experts will guide you through a series of
coral reef restoration topics with detailed presentations, hands-on
training, and field trips to experience skills and techniques first-hand.

For more information, please see our flyer at:

https://mote.org/locations/details/international-center-for-coral-reef-research-and-restoration/coral-restoration-workshop

Scholarships are available.

--

Erinn Muller, PhD