[Coral-List] Puerto Rico's Coral Reef Week

Mary Vega vegamary2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 23:04:45 UTC 2022

Good evening Coral-listeners,
Starting today, the Coral Reef Conservation & Management Program from the Puerto Rico Department of Natural & Environmental Resources is celebrating our Coral Reef Week. With over 30 virtual and in-person events, Coral Reef Week will be showcasing the science, management, art and community work being done around our island. The theme this year is, "Our Reefs are Life" and (despite the SCTLD crisis that we are experiencing) we are optimistic for the life that our reefs hold.
If you are a local or will be visiting the island this week, feel free to join us in the in-person events. iBienvenid@!
However, many activities will be held virtually. Feel free to look through the AGENDA and join us from the comfort of your home!
Be well,
Maria Vega-Rodriguez, PhDProgram ManagerPrograma de Conservación y Manejo de CoralesCSS in support of the Puerto Rico Department of Natural & Environmental Resources