[Coral-List] Registration for virtual participation of ICRS 2022 Bremen open until June 30

Christian Wild christian.wild at uni-bremen.de
Fri Jun 17 13:42:44 UTC 2022

Dear all,
We are happy to announce that we can keep registration for virtual
participation of the 15th ICRS 2022 in Bremen, Germany, open until
June 30. Please register here:
https://www.icrs2022.de/guidelines/registration.
The good news is that we upgraded the virtual platform: We will
provide a livestream from our largest conference room (Hanse Saal)
during the entire week of the 15th ICRS. So, you can now follow in
real-time (and in the archive at any time convenient for you) some of
the most exciting sessions (please check out here:
https://www.icrs2022.de/scientific-program/conference-schedule) plus
ALL plenary speeches, the Science-to-Policy Dialogue, and both the
Opening & Closing ceremonies.
With kind regards,
Christian and the local organising team
  Prof. Dr. Christian Wild