[Coral-List] ICRS Covid Precautions

Kristen Marhaver kristenmarhaver at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:56:44 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Might it be possible to find out the covid precautions in place for ICRS
2022? (I couldn't find them on the conference website.)

Is proof of vaccination required, are negative tests required at
registration, are masks required, is free daily testing available onsite,
are distancing guidelines in place? How will CO2 be monitored and how will
rooms be ventilated? Is registration refundable for folks who test positive
in the week prior to the event?

I attended a conference with most of these precautions in place and a
less-infectious, less-immune-evasive variant circulating, and 5-10% of
folks still caught covid and many were unable to board their flights back
to the US. I would imagine I'm not the only person wondering about
the precautions in place for BA.4 and BA.5.

With curiosity,
Kristen Marhaver