[Coral-List] ICRS 2022 workshop WS8: "How do you accelerate coral reef science and conservation through better data management workflows?"

Brian Beck - NOAA Federal brian.beck at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 23 17:36:39 UTC 2022

Hello,

At the upcoming ICRS we will be running a workshop on data management

WS8: "How do you accelerate coral reef science and conservation through
better data management workflows?" Wednesday 14.50 - 18.15

You can sign up to participate in the workshop here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtwJtpGRrFQZzFpAruGukFEbmuDWd7xoUnoDby_7Ew00krcA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.

This workshop will give an overview of all major components of data
management, including data management planning, data organization,
metadata, data archive and data access. While this workshop is particularly
useful for students and early career scientists, there will be
opportunities to discuss individual data management issues to try and help
participants in any way possible.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

--
*Brian Beck, Ph.D.(he/him)*

*Marine BiologistNOAA|Coral Reef Conservation ProgramNational Centers for
Environmental Information1315 East West HwyBuilding:  SSMC3 - 4606Silver
Spring, MD 20910302-601-1261*‬