[Coral-List] Accepting Abstracts for Mesophotic Coral Reef Ecosystems Gordon Research Seminar!

Keir Macartney keir.macartney at utrgv.edu
Wed Jun 29 15:22:46 UTC 2022

Hi CoralList,

Calling all Early Career Researchers and Graduate Students with an interest in mesophotic coral reefs. We're excited to announce the Gordon Research Seminar -
"Mesophotic Coral Reef Ecosystems: Leveraging Ecological and Molecular Approaches Within Data-Limited Mesophotic Coral Ecosystems",
will be held from the 18th to the 19th of February 2023 in Ventura CA USA.
<https://www.grc.org/mesophotic-coral-reef-ecosystems-grs-conference/2023/>

The GRS will run over the weekend before the associated Gordon Research Conference. This is a chance for students and post docs to give both oral and poster presentations of their research, relevant to mesophotic reefs and engage with experienced mentors at during a panel session. We are accepting abstracts now so please apply!

Best wishes,
Chairs:
Keir Macartney
Jack H Laverick