[Coral-List] FW: Benthic Ecologist - Australian Institute of Marine Science

Mike Emslie M.Emslie at aims.gov.au
Thu Mar 3 22:09:40 UTC 2022

Hi Coral-list,
                    AIMS seeks a suitably qualified benthic ecologist to join the Long Term Monitoring team for a fixed two year position. The LTMP surveys fish and benthic communities on coral reefs the length and breadth of the Great Barrier Reef and is the longest running and most spatially extensive data available on the status and trend of coral reefs in this iconic system. The position requires excellent field, analytical and writing/communication skills and the ability to work in a close knit team for extended periods in remote localities.

For more details about the position and information on how to apply please follow this link:

Benthic Ecologist - Long-Term Ecological Monitoring | AIMS<https://www.aims.gov.au/21532-Benthic-Ecologist-LTEM>

Cheers
Mike

AIMS acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land and sea country in which we work, and pay our respect to the Elders, past, present and emerging.

Mike Emslie, PhD
Senior Research Scientist/Coral Reef Ecologist
Project Leader - Long Term Monitoring
Australian Institute of Marine Science
PMB 3 | Townsville MC QLD 4810 | Australia
Tel. (+61) 7 4753 4530
m.emslie at aims.gov.au<mailto:m.emslie at aims.gov.au> | www.aims.gov.au<http://www.aims.gov.au/>