[Coral-List] CoRR Hub Grant Results

Dr Stuart P Wynne stuart at stuartwynne.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 09:45:36 UTC 2022

Dear Coral-listers,

I thought some of you may be interested to hear the results of The Coral
Reef Research Hubs Small Research Grant Program. We had a lot of
interesting and worthy projects submitted, but in the end decided on
three to provide funding help to:

Yolanda Waters - From experience to action: exploring the impact of reef
experiences on public engagement with climate change

Jordan Sims - Genotyping the Corals in the Roatán Institute for Marine
Sciences Coral Nursery

Krista Laforest - Determining the effect of light pollution and
temperature on the spawning synchrony of staghorn coral, _Acropora
cervicornis_.

More details about these projects, including updates on how they are
progressing, will be posted to our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/coralreefresearch

A big thank you to everyone who applied!

Dr. Stuart P. Wynne
The Coral Reef Research Hub
www.thecoralreefresearchhub.com [1]

Links: