[Coral-List] sea level and corals

Eugene Shinn eugeneshinn at mail.usf.edu
Sat Mar 12 22:18:27 UTC 2022

Thank You Andre, I read the climate and sea level materials you sent via
the coral list. They contain excellent up to date material that relates
to coral reef survival. However, I found little that was not well known.
I think you know I have been personally involved in this issue for many
years. First, I served on an international climate committee sponsored
by AAPG until management dissolved the group apparently because of the
divisive subject. For the past 25 or more years I have been part of an
ad hoc climate group. Many members admittedly have a dog in the fight as
do the academics with federal funding. We have been kept well advised on
this subject and it’s progress. Gene