[Coral-List] Post-doc position at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution

Amy Apprill aapprill at whoi.edu
Thu Mar 24 09:43:28 UTC 2022

Dear Coral-List,

We seek a postdoctoral investigator to immediately join our Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution-based Reef Solutions team. The researcher will work as part of an interdisciplinary team composed of scientists and engineers who are focused on developing science-based solutions to enhance the health and resilience of coral reef ecosystems. Our research includes reef sensor development and monitoring, robotics, health diagnostics, and restoration and other types of intervention strategies.
Click here to apply<https://social.icims.com/viewjob/pt16480575237030803f>

For questions about the position, please contact Amy Apprill, aapprill at whoi.edu<mailto:aapprill at whoi.edu>

Thank you,
Amy