[Coral-List] Operations Director at SECORE

Carin Jantzen carin.jantzen at gmx.net
Tue Mar 29 10:13:37 UTC 2022

Dear Coral Listers,

We are looking for a new Operations Director here at SECORE. Please see
job descriptions below and follow this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HHW0AgoNH18YDjMQamd76ALJYJMKKaW_/view?usp=sharing

Feel free to share with people you find suitable!

Thanks and with kind regards,

Carin Jantzen

*Title:*Operations Director – Environmental Organization
*Location:*Greater Miami, FL
*Salary Range: *$85,000 - $100,000

*Summary:*
Have you ever considered how you’re impacting the world? Our
environment? Ever wondered if the work you do day to day makes a
difference in the bigger, broader sense? If so, this might be the
opportunity for you. We are growing quickly and need your help to run
the business side of our organization. We’re a fast paced, dynamic
environment with people working all over the world. The right person for
us can work autonomously, takes a sense of ownership and pride in
his/her/their work and understands that building a strong operational
foundation helps us do what we do best. The role is a member of the
senior management team and primarily oversees the operational functions
of administration, financial management, systems and logistics.

*Requirements:*

  * Advanced degree or equivalent experience in nonprofit
    financial/administrative management.
  * Minimum 6 years’ experience in senior management role; experience
    with international organizations a plus.
  * Must be familiar with nonprofit finance and accounting regulations,
    especially budget and expense management including pre-award
    management of governmental and non-governmental grants

*About SECORE:*
SECORE’s vision is a world where thriving coral reefs support healthy
oceans for future generations. Established as a nonprofit organization
in 2015, SECORE International, Inc. is dedicated to the conservation and
restoration of coral reefs. Our work is based on scientific best
practices, translating experimental and field study results into
innovative application techniques for a sustainable reef restoration.
Learn more at www.secore.org <http://www.secore.org>.

SECORE strongly believes that a staff of diverse backgrounds, beliefs,
ethnicities, and cultures best prepares us to achieve our research,
conservation, and restoration goals.Thus, we encourage applicants from
all cultures, ethnicities, religions, ages, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability status, national and regional origins, military, or
other status protected by law to apply.

If you’re still reading and interested, we’d love to hear from you!
Email your CV or resume to *lori at goettler.com*
<mailto:lori at goettler.com>(Subject: Operations Director).

--

Dr. Carin Jantzen