[Coral-List] Two Coral Restoration Positions Open at Mote Marine Laboratory, FL Keys

Erinn Muller emuller at mote.org
Mon May 2 16:57:55 UTC 2022

Mote Marine Laboratory is hiring two coral restoration positions within
the Florida Keys:

1) Upper Florida Keys Land-based coral nursery manager to be based at
one of our two new land-based coral nurseries on Islamorada and Key
Largo (closing May 6th)

and

2) Captain/Coral Restoration Technician to be based at our International
Center for Coral Reef Research and Restoration on Summerland Key
(closing May 20th)

Please visit the following webpage for more information:

https://mote.org/about-us/employment-opportunities

--
Erinn Muller, PhD
Associate Vice President for Research,