[Coral-List] Post

Judith Lang jlang at riposi.net
Sun May 22 13:38:22 UTC 2022

Hi Skip and Julian,

I knew THE BOOK had been published. Stacey Williams had a photo of the cover in her short bibliography slide after a general introduction to Diadema restoration in a talk she gave one night last week to folks in the Caribbean (there were over 60, with her assistant Manual Olmeda providing simultaneous Spanish translation).

Sadly news came yesterday that they might now really be sick in Florida; and this morning there’s some documentation off Rodriguez Key, S Key Largo. Here are the coordinates:
North White Bank Dry Rock site: 25.04395 -80.36993
South White Bank Dry Rock site: 25.04018 - 80.37137

If you want, you can see Andy Kough's video clips at  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d7kmh6pdo5byxef/AAAwSIb85lMxbL-rudiCPlfQa?dl=0 <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.dropbox.com_sh_d7kmh6pdo5byxef_AAAwSIb85lMxbL-2DrudiCPlfQa-3Fdl-3D0&d=DwMFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=u8YkG0tmxJbnT4cf21M5EfpeKjTkJlB8L9t3iHop3H0&m=0ziBXQSFsI7FQ-ZyYC8rlgyWLpnGpkVdv4YIboQu-1hP-syop7ToccdPMF2ZXliR&s=-DzYYvSoalB4VvUdx9uym7HlQ-_vfTe05251jWw9YXw&e=>

The Diadema Response Network is setting up a Diadema "rescue for eventual restoration” team. Either or both of you are warmly invited to participate at any level you find appropriate.

Best to you both and please stay healthy,
Judy