[Coral-List] symbiotic shrimp

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Thu May 26 07:10:03 UTC 2022

These types of shrimp are common on coral reefs.

These symbiotic shrimp 'speed date' to find new hosts
https://www.science.org/content/article/these-symbiotic-shrimp-speed-date-find-new-hosts

(when they talk about shrimp changing hosts, I think they mean shrimp
species, not just one shrimp.)

Coming out of your shell or crawling back in: multiple interphylum host
events within a clade of bivalve- and ascidian-associated shrimps (Caridea:
Palaemonidae)

https://brill.com/view/journals/ctoz/aop/article-10.1163-18759866-bja10030/article-10.1163-18759866-bja10030.xml

Open-access

Cheers, Doug

--
Douglas Fenner
Lynker Technologies, LLC, Contractor

A pass for polluting? Environmental groups, employees say EPA enforcement
efforts lacking
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-pass-for-polluting-environmental-groups-employees-say-epa-enforcement-efforts-lacking/ar-AAXdYsL

1 in 6 deaths worldwide can be attributed to pollution, new review shows
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/1-in-6-deaths-worldwide-can-be-attributed-to-pollution-new-review-shows/ar-AAXozQh

UN: World on fast track to disaster, but we can avert it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBVD8r0aHQ