[Coral-List] Invitation to ICRS2022 attendees to write a short conference report

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:09:22 UTC 2022

_Invitation to ICRS2022 attendees to write a short conference report._

A call to coral-listers attending the International Coral Reef Symposium
in Bremen in July.

We are looking for 6 - 10 attendees willing to write a short (about 1
page) conference report for the autumn edition of the ICRS news bulletin
Reef Encounter.

Reports need only cover your own experience of the conference - simply
highlight the best points, mention any bad points, and summarise a few
of the presentations or sessions that you most enjoyed.

If you usually take lots of pictures at conferences, it would be great
if you could supplement your report with 3 or 4 pictures.

We hope, as for previous major conferences, to have a cross-section of
the coral reef community report on how they get on.

So graduate students and developing country delegates are as welcome as
high profile researchers to contribute - a good way to start publishing.

If you might like to contribute, please contact me and I can explain in
more detail what's required and offer useful advice.

Rupert Ormond (Heriot-Water University), editor REEF ENCOUNTER