[Coral-List] Last call for items for next Reef Encounter

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:06:26 UTC 2022

Dear Coral-listers,

This is a final call for any items, announcements or short articles that
you would like to offer for inclusion in the next issue of Reef
Encounter, which we anticipate publishing in mid-December.

Reef Encounter is the news journal of the International Coral Reef
Society (ICRS), published twice yearly. While priority is given to
material submitted by ICRS members, we also accept items, including
especially conference announcements, project descriptions, short
communications, book reviews, and memorials etc. from non-members.

Reef Encounter is also available (after a few weeks delay) for
non-members to download for free from the ICRS website
(www.coralreefs.org). Notes for contributors are included inside the
back page.

If you have any queries or suggestions please reply to me at the above
email address.

Rupert Ormond

Professor Rupert Ormond
Co-Director, Marine Conservation International
Hon. Professor, Centre for Marine Biodiversity & Biotechnology,
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh
Editor REEF ENCOUNTER (news journal of the International Coral Reef
Society)