[Coral-List] Re. Underwater 360 imagery/VR dives

David Gross david.j.gross144 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:29:54 UTC 2022

Hey Geoff,

While with Via Aquarium I set up a couple of Liquid Galaxy displays so that
guest could virtually visit coral reefs around the world.

Google Earth has lots of underwater street views.
https://www.underwater.earth/google-underwater-street-view

Caitlin also has a collection:
https://www.catlinseaviewsurvey.com/

Enjoy!
David

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022, 12:49 PM Katie Ebanks via Coral-List <