[Coral-List] Underwater 360 imagery/VR dives

Jon slayer jonslayer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 15 08:22:34 UTC 2022

Hi Geoff,

We've been capturing underwater 360 content since Google first introduced consumer 360 cameras into the market to provide user generated content for Street View. We've been taking 360 cameras underwater since aiming to share the underwater environment to a wider audience than those who wear scuba gear and get beneath the surface. There is a full range of equipment from affordable to very expensive available to capture your own content. I also have an archive of 360 content that we have captured, mostly of tropical coral reefs but also ranging into temperate waters.

Some samples below
https://vimeo.com/696611355
https://vimeo.com/365809634
https://vimeo.com/357238739