[Coral-List] Sea & Learn on Saba Paid Assitant

Sea and Learn seaandlearnsaba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:00:09 UTC 2022

Sea & Learn is an environmental awareness program on the Caribbean island
of Saba. We are looking for an assistant to the event coordinators for our
2022 program. This PAID internship is for a 6-week long position
approximately September 25-October 29, 2022. For more information about Sea
& Learn, visit our website https://www.seaandlearn.org/

Job Responsibilities:

   -

   Coordinate schedules (experts, hotels, schools, taxis)
   -

   Attend expert activities—evening presentations, public field projects,
   school and elderly visits
   -

   Social media and website upkeep

Desirable Intern Attributes:

   -

   Background in marine biology, environmental science, event planning
   -

   Competence in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
   -

   Enthusiasm for nature and conservation
   -

   Highly organized
   -

   Willing to work long hours
   -

   Be physically active and willing to “run” errands
   -

   Certified divers recommended but not required

What Sea & Learn provides:

   -

   Free Accommodation
   -

   $1500 stipend
   -

   Great networking opportunities with scientists

Other requirements:

   -

   Must hold an American or Dutch passport
   -

   Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19

Serious inquiries only. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Please send us an email at seaandlearnsaba at gmail.com explaining why you are
a good fit along with a simple CV. Candidates will be contacted to set up
interviews asap.

--
SEA & LEARN FOUNDATION
*Enhance Your Environmental Awareness*