[Coral-List] Call for mesophotic abstracts for Gordon Seminar

Keir Macartney keir.macartney at utrgv.edu
Tue Sep 13 23:04:51 UTC 2022

Hi CoralList,

Just a reminder to all Early Career Researchers and Graduate Students in the mesophotic field that our Gordon Research Seminar - "Mesophotic Coral Reef Ecosystems: Leveraging Ecological and Molecular Approaches Within Data-Limited Mesophotic Coral Ecosystems", will be held from the 18th to the 19th of February 2023 in Ventura CA USA. We are accepting abstracts now! Speakers and session leaders will be selected from the poster abstracts in November.
<https://www.grc.org/mesophotic-coral-reef-ecosystems-grs-conference/2023/>

The GRS will run over the weekend before the associated Gordon Research Conference. This is a chance for students and post docs to give both oral and poster presentations of their research, relevant to mesophotic reefs and engage with experienced mentors at a panel session.

Best wishes,
Chairs:
Keir Macartney
Jack H Laverick