[Coral-List] A Global Atlas of Atolls

Walter Goldberg goldberg at fiu.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:44:17 UTC 2023

Dear listers, I would like to call your attention to a compendium of atolls of the world authored by Walter Goldberg and Gene Rankey (University of Kansas). We are unable to provide a commercial link but you can find a detailed description of the book by searching ‘goldberg and rankey’ or the title ‘A Global Atlas of Atolls’ on your browser. We do not have access to the entire book as a reprint, however the publisher and ResearchGate is making the first chapter available as well as the literature cited in the entire book. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/372386959_A_Global_Atlas_of_Atolls
Walter

Walter M. Goldberg
Professor Emeritus
Dept. Of Biological Sciences