[Coral-List] Cause of current coral reef and many other problems.

Ehsan KAYAL ehsan.kayal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 19:15:18 UTC 2023

One can hit around the bushes but as long as one ignores the socio-economic
system of capitalism (i.e., production for the profit of a few owners of
capital) that relies on a compound growth rate of 3-4%, all the finger
wagging is worthless.

On Fri, 4 Aug 2023 at 10:36, Bill Allison via Coral-List <