[Coral-List] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Family Services at the 5th Asia-Pacific Coral Reef Symposium

Neo Mei Lin tmsnml at nus.edu.sg
Fri Feb 3 17:09:09 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to extend our assistance to participants who are considering of bringing your family (specifically, your children!) to the conference in coming June 2023.

Currently, we have provided some fundamental information to help you make some decisions. Further, we like to hear more from you so please do fill up the form on this webpage and return at your soonest to help with our planning.

More details can be found here: https://www.apcrs2023.org/Family-Services.html

Thank you for your patience and we hope to help you navigate the conference more smoothly with your kids in tow!

Best wishes, Mei Lin
On behalf of the Organising Committee

NEO Mei Lin (Dr) :: St John's Island National Marine Laboratory :: c/o Tropical Marine Science Institute :: National University of Singapore :: 18 Kent Ridge Road, S119227 :: sjinml.nus.edu.sg (W) :: Company Registration No: 200604346E

Watch my TED Talk on The fascinating secret lives of the giant clams.<https://www.ted.com/talks/mei_lin_neo_the_fascinating_secret_lives_of_giant_clams>
Read my blog at https://meilin5giantclam.wordpress.com/

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.