[Coral-List] articles about fish larvae sense of smell and acidification

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Fri Feb 17 15:40:10 UTC 2023

Hi Doug:

This is a particularly disturbing scenario in that it appears to be just
part of a much longer pattern of investigation that hovers somewhere in the
area between "extremely sloppy" and "downright dishonest". I can't put my
hands on the exact information that I looked at some time back, but it
still bothers me that this seems to be more of a pattern than a one-off
slip. Do you know of anyone who has any thoughts on what might be done to
either prevent or (for lack of a kinder word) "criminalize such actions?

Best,

Denny

On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 3:51 PM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <