[Coral-List] Ocean Acidification Stakeholder Feedback Project

Emily Hall emily8 at mote.org
Tue Feb 21 18:58:04 UTC 2023

Hello Coral-List!

I am one of the Southeast Ocean and Coastal Acidification Network's
(SOCAN) Program Coordinators, with Janet Reimer. Along with the Gulf of
Mexico CAN (GCAN), we have been funded by NOAA's Ocean Acidification
Program to conduct a project to help inform acidification monitoring,
education, and communication priorities throughout the Southeast and
Gulf of Mexico regions. This is a year-long project, ending June 30,
2023, where we are asking community members to fill out an online
questionnaire (Google Forms survey) within our regions. Our goal is to
get as many responses to the survey through as possible to help inform
the Interagency Working Group on Ocean Acidification (IWGOA).

Google Form: https://forms.gle/EzMbam8Whpi8n1u39
This project is described on our website: https://www.socan.secoora.org/gcan

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you very much,
Emily and the SOCAN-GCAN Team

--
Emily R. Hall, Ph.D.