[Coral-List] Coral-List & Blue Planet 3

Isla Hely isla.hely at bbc.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 14:09:56 UTC 2023

Hello Coral-List Members!

Blue Planet III - the next instalment of the BBC's critically acclaimed underwater flagship series – is being launched for broadcast in 2026.

The series will traverse the world's oceans, from coasts to the deep sea, the tropics to the poles, set against the backdrop of a changing planet.

We are looking for the most ground-breaking, captivating, and unusual animal behaviours and stories from the marine world - from corals, fish, invertebrates, seabirds, to marine mammals.

As an impressive coral reef community of nearly 10,000 strong, we would love to hear from you. If you have noticed any unique or novel animal behaviours, or if you think your research could translate into an epic story that could feature in Blue Planet Ill, we would love to hear from you.

Please email: blueplanet3 at bbc.co.uk<mailto:blueplanet3 at bbc.co.uk>

ISLA HELY

Junior Researcher | BLUE PLANET III

BBC Studios Limited, company number 04463546, registered address 1 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FA (“the Company”).

This email, including attachments, is private and confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the Company unless specifically stated. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Any commercial terms contained in this e-mail or any attachments are for discussion purposes only, and do not constitute a legal agreement. No binding agreement will exist unless and until written execution of a long form contract signed by all parties to the agreement.

Please note that the Company monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.