[Coral-List] Job: New post-doc position at BIOS

Yvonne Sawall yvonne.sawall at bios.edu
Mon Jan 16 21:23:01 UTC 2023

This is just a reminder of my previous post, which I sent just before Christmas and may therefore have been missed my many.. Sorry for double posting..

Dear listers,

The Bermuda Institute of Ocean Sciences (BIOS) is looking for a highly motivated post-doc working on coral thermal tolerance. This NSF-funded position offers an exciting opportunity to investigate the potential of artificial upwelling to mitigate coral bleaching during thermal stress. The post-doc will be part of an international and interdisciplinary team of scientists and students and will mainly be based in Bermuda with regular visits to the new School of Ocean Futures (SOF) at Arizona State University (ASU). The application deadline is January 20th (or until position is filled) and the anticipated start date is May 2023.

Please find a more detailed description of the position (Postdoctoral Scientist in Coral Reef Biology) and the requirements on the BIOS website: http://www.bios.edu/about/careers/ and reach out to me in case of questions.

Best,

Yvonne

-----
Dr. Yvonne  Sawall
Bermuda Institute of Ocean Sciences (BIOS) – Arizona State University (ASU)
    Marine Benthic Ecology and Ecophysiology Lab
17 Biological Station
St. George’s GE01, Bermuda

Email: yvonne.sawall at bios.edu
Phone: +1 441 297 1880 ext. 137
BIOS - Research portfolio<http://www.bios.edu/research/projects/marine-benthic-ecology-and-ecophysiology>
ASU – School of Ocean Futures<https://collegeofglobalfutures.asu.edu/school-of-ocean-futures/>

The Bermuda Institute of Ocean Sciences is an independent U.S. not-for-profit marine research and educational organization with 501(c)(3) status and a Bermuda Registered Charity (#116).
Visit us in Bermuda or at www.bios.edu