[Coral-List] Summer Job Opportunity With the National Student Leadership Conference

Nick Robie nrobie18 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:03:18 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I hope you’re having a wonderful day! My name is Nick Robie, and I am the
Program Director for The National Student Leadership Conference’s Marine
Biology program, a 9-day marine biology, leadership, and college
preparatory experience for high school students.

I’m reaching out to you today because I’m currently hiring several Team
Advisors (TA)  and Assistant Team Advisors (ATA) for the Marine Biology
program running from 7/10 to 8/4. We thought that some of the people on
this listserv would be a great fit! These positions are part teacher, part
resident advisor, and part mentor. Both positions are compensated with
housing, meals, travel to site, and a *stipend* paid after each session.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. More information can be found
here
<https://www.nslcleaders.org/about-summer-youth-programs/summer-job-opportunities/>
.

More information can be found on the attached job posting flyer. We hope
that you will share this great opportunity with anyone who might be
interested!

Thanks,

Nick

Summer Jobs | National Student Leadership Conference
<https://www.nslcleaders.org/about-summer-youth-programs/summer-job-opportunities/>