[Coral-List] another press article on some coral restoration projects

sealab at earthlink.net sealab at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 13:48:05 UTC 2023

Hi Doug,

I thought their highlighted disclosure made it expressly clear that they were primarily interested in this new scientific approach designed to slow the decline of coral reefs.

WHY WE WROTE THIS

RESILIENCE

Scientists, in a shift from the tradition of not meddling in nature, are replicating coral that shows surprising pockets of resilience amid warming oceans.

But, you are right to ask why they are not even more interested in where this slow (?), but continuous decline is ultimately headed or what we could do to restore more natural (and favorable) conditions to the ecosystem at large.

Regards,

Steve