[Coral-List] Fwd: Seaside Chats | Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary

William Precht william.precht at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 18:53:18 UTC 2023

I have been told by a few people that the link I sent yesterday regarding
the Seaside Chats seminars series was tied through LinkedIn and they could
not access because they were not on LinkedIn.

Here is the link directly from the Flower Garden Banks National Marine
Sanctuary. Once on the site you can register for all four presentations

https://flowergarden.noaa.gov/education/seasidechats.html

Seaside Chats is an annual speaker series about ocean science and
conservation topics associated with Flower Garden Banks National Marine
Sanctuary. These presentations take place on Wednesday evenings in
February, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. (Central Time).

   - Presentations are *free* and presented via webinar. Our speakers
   include sanctuary staff and guests from partner organizations.
   - Anyone is welcome to attend, but presentation content is most suited
   to those in middle school and above.
   - We are happy to provide attendance certificates for all participants
   and *continuing professional education (CPE) hours for teachers*.

 Sent from my iPhone