[Coral-List] Video of reefs of Islas del Rosario, Colombia

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Sun Mar 5 04:30:02 UTC 2023

Thanks, Dr. Pawlik,

Hope you don't mind we added it to our worldwide mapping software under the
research and academia category.  I only added it to the NORTH of the island
because I want to move it to the exact (or close as you can) location of
the monitoring dives.

Can you please check the map and make sure I credited you correctly and
then send me a KML link or coordinates of your dives so I could adjust it?
We have a project near there so comparisons are important!

This is the Version 2 Reef Ball Worldwide Mapping System.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1KrENaH-kJn_LCDrzCbgtW_1aW-ciY-M&usp=sharing
<https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1KrENaH-kJn_LCDrzCbgtW_1aW-ciY-M&usp=sharing>

(it's still being built, and won't be fully populated with data for another
several weeks).

Thanks,

Todd R Barber
Chairman, Reef Ball Foundation
712 Portia Street North, Nokomis, FL 34275
941-720-7549 (Cell & Google Voice)
toddbarber Skype

www.reefball.org <http://reefball.org>(Reef Ball Foundation)
www.artificialreefs.org (Designed Artificial Reefs)
www.reefbeach.com (Reefs for Beach Erosion)
www.eternalreefs.com (Memorial Reefs)
www.reefball.com (Reef Ball Foundation)

On Sat, Mar 4, 2023 at 1:15 PM Pawlik, Joseph via Coral-List <