[Coral-List] OPEN POSITION Restoration Coordinator with Coral Restoration Foundation. St Croix USVI

Jessica Levy jessica at coralrestoration.org
Thu Nov 16 15:00:29 UTC 2023

Good day,

Coral Restoration Foundation has posted a position for a Restoration Coordinator (contractual) based out of St Croix, USVI.

As we develop our efforts and begin to contribute to the existing restoration community in the USVI, we are seeking a very efficient, dynamic, and creative individual to help develop our program from the ground up. This contractual position will be based in St. Croix, where they will work to oversee the implementation of restoration efforts on Long Reef and support restoration efforts and collaborations in the region. Restoration efforts are guided by the priorities and targets outlined in the USVI Coral Restoration Plan and will continue to be coordinated with DPNR, NOAA’s Restoration Center, and VI-RoCS.

A full description and PDF of the job announcement can be found at https://www.coralrestoration.org/careers

Application period ends December 1st 2023.

Kind regards,
Jessica

--
Jessica Levy
Director of Restoration Strategy

Co-Coordinator | Coral Restoration Consortium
crc.world

Headquarters
89111 Overseas Hwy, Tavernier, Florida 33070
Exploration Center
5 Seagate Blvd, Key Largo, Florida 33037

INSTAGRAM @coralrestorationfoundation<https://www.instagram.com/coralrestorationfoundation/>
FACEBOOK CoralRestorationFoundation<http://facebook.com/CoralRestorationFoundation>
TWITTER @coralcrf<http://twitter.com/coralcrf>