[Coral-List] Coral-List is back online

Mike Jankulak - NOAA Affiliate mike.jankulak at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 17 15:15:57 UTC 2023

The floodgates have opened. Some kind of organizational block was
implemented on Monday and we have now been unblocked via some kind of
whitelisting request. The AOML IT folks came through for us in the end.

Gosh, we get a lot of email.

What this means is, a large backlog of email traffic is slowly making its
way into our inboxes. It may take hours, or days, to catch up. If you sent
something and you're not sure if it reached us, look for it in our online
archives...

https://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/

... keeping in mind that it might take until later today or Monday for
everything to fully process. If you have something time-sensitive, feel
free to resend it now.

I am reminded of a quote from the great sage Douglas Adams which goes as
follows: "We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you
still can't cope with is therefore your own problem."

Mike J+, coral-list sysadmin and moderator