[Coral-List] coral research in Thailand

International Coral Reef Observatory icrobservatory at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:12:13 UTC 2023

Dear Dr. Anna Salih,

It would be interesting for you to contact Dr. Lalita Putchim and
colleagues to learn more about the current situation about the Yellow Band
Disease outbreak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acAaIcnwkq4

Nohora Galvis
Director ICRO International Coral Reef Observatory
ICRS World Reef Award
Facebook ICRObservatory Twitter @ArrecifesCoral (Español)      @
ICR_Observatory (Ingles) Instagram y Youtube  ICR_Observatory