[Coral-List] Custom floating rafts made from stand-up paddle board material?

Dr. Kevin Erickson kevinperickson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 03:08:36 UTC 2023

Hello list,
I'm looking for a manufacturer that could help me produce custom floating
rafts made from stand-up paddle board material.
Please let me know if you have any contacts.
-Kevin

Best Regards,

Dr. Kevin P. Erickson, Ph.D.
KevinPErickson at gmail.com
http://www.KevinPErickson.com

"Beneath the surface lies the future." - SeaQuest DSV

Industry Development Lead, Reef Restoration and Adaptation Program, AIMS
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Marine Aquatic Animal Health, James Cook
University, Australia
Living Coral Biobank Aquarium Advisory Panel, Great Barrier Reef Legacy
Aquatics Working Group Member, Pet Industry Association of Australia (PIAA)