[Coral-List] Coastal Ecologist job announcement at Research Planning, Inc.

Jacqui Michel jmichel at researchplanning.com
Sat Oct 21 16:16:06 UTC 2023

I am pleased to announce that we have an opening for a Coastal Ecologist in our Columbia, SC office.
The announcement is available at: https://www.researchplanning.com/about/careers/
The candidate should have a Master of Science degree in biology, ecology, environmental management, or a related field. Two years of post-graduate school experience is highly preferred. This position will involve coastal resource mapping, oil and chemical spill response, and natural resource projects (literature syntheses, natural resource damage assessments, etc.).

Please send your resume, representative publications, and a writing sample to:

Jacqueline Michel, Ph.D: jmichel at researchplanning.com<mailto:jmichel at researchplanning.com>
Christine Boring, M.S.: cboring at researchplanning.co<mailto:cboring at researchplanning.com>m

Jacqueline Michel, Ph.D.
President