[Coral-List] 1. scientists watching their life's work disappear (Douglas Fenner)

International Coral Reef Observatory icrobservatory at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 23:02:33 UTC 2023

Agree !! It is time for a strong scientific community to speak frankly
based on transdisciplinary science.
Kind regards,
Nohora Galvis
ICRS World Reef Award Winner
ICRO Transdisciplinary Researcher

*International Coral Reef ObservatoryFollow us on
Facebook.com/ICRObservatoryon Twitter / Instagram / YouTube
ICR_Observatory*