[Coral-List] New Job Announcements at RPI

Jacqui Michel jmichel at researchplanning.com
Fri Jan 19 10:47:19 UTC 2024

We at Research Planning, Inc (RPI) filled the position for a Coastal Ecologist in our Columbia, SC office that we posted in late 2023 with an excellent applicant. Now we have 2 additional openings in our Tallahassee, FL office for a Senior Environmental Scientist and an Environmental Scientist. Please share with those who you think would be interested.
RPI personnel work on very multidisciplinary projects and there are many opportunities to gain new skills and grow professionally. The candidate should have an interest in learning new skills on-the-job and working on important environmental issues. Opportunities will exist to market to existing and new clients, write proposals, present at scientific meetings, and publish papers. We have excellent employee benefits and value our employees as key members of the RPI family. Check out the career opportunities at: https://www.researchplanning.com/about/careers/

Jacqui

Jacqueline Michel, Ph.D.
President
Research Planning, Inc.