PAR data

aszmant at rsmas.miami.edu aszmant at rsmas.miami.edu
Wed Jun 28 15:45:40 EDT 1995

Jim:  Thanks for your help with the PAR data.  Is there anything we can do
to help get it together?  I have a question about the units of measurement
of the PAR (surface) data that are included in the in your page C-man data
sets:  the values seem low if they are uEin /m2/sec (full sunlight is >2000
with a flat cosine collector).  Do you know what kind of sensor they are
(spherical or cosine; sperical values are usually even higher than cosine)
and whether the units are in quanta, Watts etc?  Again, thanks,

Alina
Dr. Alina M. Szmant
RSMAS-MBF, University of Miami
4600 Rickenbacker Cswy.