another new web site

edrew at ozemail.com.au edrew at ozemail.com.au
Fri Aug 16 03:43:16 EDT 1996

Those of you addicted to the World Wide Web might like to check out
the new web site I am putting together. It has progressed beyond the
foundations and you can now get an idea of its eventual splendour.

The emphasis is very much marine botany, but, as those who know me
could have guessed, Halimeda and the Great Barrier Reef  feature
extensively.

       The URL is    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~edrew

Inevitably, it looks and works best with Netscape 2.0 or above, particularly
as JavaScript already features in one interactive page and there is an
animated GIF on another.

Feedback about potential content will be welcome, but no complaining
about some of the pages being empty at present! All will be revealed in
the fullness of time........

Ed

| PO Box 361, Castletown, Hyde Park, Townsville, Q 4812, Australia |
| TEL  +61-077-724452  FAX  +61-077-213538  MOBILE  +61-014-879869 |
| EMAIL edrew at ozemail.com.au  WWW http://www.ozemail.com.au/~edrew |