looking for information on the ISRS/CMC fellowship

Darrin Drumm darrin.drumm at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Sun Sep 20 01:38:52 EDT 1998

Dear List members

Last year there was a posting on this list to inform postgraduate students
of Graduate Fellowship for Coral Reef Research supported by the
International Society for Reef Studies (ISRS) and Center for Marine
Conservation (CMC).  I have been trying to find information pertaining to a
1999 competition for this fellowship but have failed in my efforts to
contact these organizations. Nor have been able to find information on the
Web relating to the Fellowship.  I understood from last years competition
that the award was likely to be offered annually.

If anybody can provide information on a 1999 round i would be most
appreciative.  Feel free to contact me directly at the below address.
Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Darrin Drumm
darrin.drumm at stonebow.otago.ac.nz